94 Meagan Lane, Frankford, Ontario
The Sandbanks Model is a narrow bungalow style home. The house has a charming front porch which opens into an overly spacious entry foyer, made to feel even larger with an open stairway arranged to one side. The foyer is completely separate from the rest of the house, creating a sense of privacy when people knock on the door. The angled walls create a natural flow around the corner and into the main living space, and offers space for an unobtrusive access to the garage. The kitchen is U-shaped with a large peninsula with a flat bartop, providing ample countertop space. The dining area is as wide as the great room, offering an opportunity for many furniture layouts. A grand set of french doors off of the great room leads to a partially covered rear deck. This home not only has a sizable second bedroom and main bathroom, but it features a main floor laundry also. The spacious master bedroom also encompasses a walk-in closet and a private ensuite. The lower level will remain unfinished.
Lot Dimensions: 12m x 37.0m (approx. 39 ft x 121 ft)
- Great Room
- 14'8" x 13'6"
- Dining Area
- 14'8" x 10'0"
- 11'2" x 9'8"
- Master Bedroom
- 14'9" x 11'4"
- Bedroom #2
- 10'5" x 10'0"
- 20'0" x 20'0" O.D.
- Main Level
- 1342 sq.ft.
- 8' ceilings on main level
- Stone skirt on front with vinyl siding on remainder
- Pantry cabinet in the kitchen
- Main level laundry
- Partially covered rear deck
- Garage door opener supplied and installed
- Casement windows throughout main level
- BBQ gas line
- Great room and master bedroom feature pot lighting
- Ceramic tile in the wet areas
- Interlock stone from driveway to main entrance
- Upgraded electrical and plumbing
- Optional Lower Level Finish: A large rec room, a bathroom, bedroom #3 and bedroom #4
Distances and measurements are approximate and subject to correction. Prices are subject to change without notice. Buyer should verify any material facts.